Home Power, or Group Adult Foster Care, provides supportive services to empower people to live safely and independently at home for individuals with disabilities, aged 22 and over. A HomePower Registered Nurse will provide you with a free, in-home assessment to see if you qualify for our services.
• Hands on assistance, or
supervision, handling personal care activities such
as bathing and dressing
• Alternating monthly home visits by a registered nurse and/or care coordinator
• Meal preparation and home delivered meals
• Grocery Shopping
• Transportation arrangements
• Adult Day Health Programs 2-5 days per week
....and much more!
• Individuals eligible for
• Individuals with disabilities, aged 22 years or older that reside in a managed building (Boston Housing Authority, congregate housing, senior housing, etc.) with 24-hour access
• Has functional or cognitive impairment that prevents individuals from living safely and independently in the community
• Requires and accepts assistance with personal care one hour per day 7 days per week
If you believe that you or a loved one is eligible for this program, or looking for more information, please call Boston ElderINFO at 617-292-6211.